Avior Capital Markets Holdings. JSE: AVR

Avior Capital Investments

Background of AVIOR

  • Avior Capital Markets is an independent equity research firm and trading house, providing equity research on companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and other companies in Sub-Saharan Africa. The group also offers trading services to investors and hedge funds, in South Africa and abroad. In addition to equity research, the group offers corporate finance, derivatives and fixed income and online cash equities services.

  • Avior today has offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London, with Avior shares for sale on the AltX of the JSE. The group’s staff have a long history of experience in the industry, with ten analysts holding CFA designation.
  • The group has only been listed on the JSE since 2016. Avior share price has registered a negative performance since, dropping by 28% between August 2016 and August 2017.

Avior Shares Growth Driver

  • South African operations current account for around 75% of the group’s assets and revenue, with Avior International encompassing the remaining 25%. The group made the purchase of operations in the UK in 2015, which currently fall under Avior International.

  • The group aims to drive growth by providing a portfolio of quality services to investors across most of the JSE’s sectors, covering over 100 local stocks and 15 Sub-Saharan Africa companies. The success of the company relies on the high levels of experience within the team, resulting in thorough research and best prices.
  • The group intends to enhance and expand its existing services primarily through organic growth, by expanding research coverage to include more companies and sectors, partnering with new stock exchanges, positioning Avior as one of the top 10 JSE stockbrokers, expanding corporate finance offerings and offering exchange traded fund products.
  • Avior’s reputation has been supported by its good showing at the 2017 Financial Mail Ranking the Analyst’s awards, where various Avior team members were ranked amongst the best in the country.
  • Avior has shown some substantial profit growth as it expands its customer base. Profit for the year increased by R9 million in 2016, with cash generated from operations increasing by R34 million. Despite profits and cash generated increasing substantially, Avior share price has yet to reflect growth on the JSE stocks chart.

Avior Investor Tip

  • Today, investors should be buoyed by the positive financial data of this new company and the expertise of its top staff. Currently, investment analysts forecast that Avior share price will show some positive improvements, which may encourage investors to buy the shares at a low price.
  • Avior does however operate in a highly competitive environment, where more established competitors with proven histories will be trusted by investors. But Avior shares are an exciting option for investors looking to purchase alternative shares in the equities trading sector.

Avior Major Shareholders

Zazomia Trust, KS Maddison

  • Sector

    Financial Services: Investment Services

  • Industry

    Financial Services

  • Sub industry

    Investment Services

How to buy AVIOR Shares

  • AVIOR : How to buy AVIOR Shares Online

    We have made it simple to buy JSE listed firm shares online. The easiest way to buy AVIOR shares or stocks is to; start by submitting the ‘BUY THIS SHARE’ form. Next, one of our experienced and certified stock brokers will personally get in contact with you to discuss your custom stock request. Finally, a stock advisor will confirm the amount of shares you are looking to invest in AVIOR  and assist you with the setup and management of your stock portfolio account.

  • Here are the steps you must follow to Buy / Purchase AVIOR shares with utmost confidence:

    1. Start by Filling in the BUY THIS SHARE form.
    2. Insert your name, email, telephone number and monthly remuneration.
    3. Then, Indicate the amount you are looking to invest in AVIOR .
    4. Click the “ INVEST NOW” button
    5. Once we have received your info, a dedicated stock advisor will personally call you back to discuss your personal share request.
    6. Lastly, your newly appointed personal stock advisor will handle all account setups and reporting as stipulated by the financial services board of South Africa (FSB)
  • Buy Shares with Confidence

    Buying JSE shares has never been this convenient and easy. #myfirstshare

    View more JSE shares for sale – here.

<a href="https://www.sashares.co.za/avior">Credits: SA Shares™</a>
<iframe class="stock_frame" width="100%" height="1200px" src="https://www.profiledata.co.za/brokersites/SAShares/Summary.aspx?c=AVR"></iframe>