Distell Group Limited. JSE: DST
Background of Distell[info_list font_size_icon=”24″][info_list_item list_icon=”Defaults-check”]Distell is an investment holding company and Africa’s largest producer and marketer of wines, spirits, ciders and other alcoholic beverages, employing 5 500 people and recording an annual turnover of R19.6 billion. Distell has a highly diversified portfolio of well-known brands, and a market cap of R35 billion.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_icon=”Defaults-check”]The group builds its portfolio of brands through subsidiaries, joint ventures, offices and agents on all of the world’s continents. The group’s history can be traced back to a merger between Stellenbosch Farmers’ Winery and Distillers Corporation in 2000, which was made possible as both firms had similar shareholding structures. This allowed for no diluting effect on lead shareholders’ interests.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_icon=”Defaults-check”]Distell shares subsequently began trading on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange(JSE) in 2001 and are for sale under the Consumer Goods sector.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Distell Investor Tip
- Start by Filling in the BUY THIS SHARE form.
- Insert your name, email, telephone number and monthly remuneration.
- Then, Indicate the amount you are looking to invest in Distell Group.
- Click the “ INVEST NOW” button
- Once we have received your info, a dedicated stock advisor will personally call you back to discuss your personal share request.
- Lastly, your newly appointed personal stock advisor will handle all account setups and reporting as stipulated by the financial services board of South Africa (FSB)
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Buy Shares with Confidence ” list_icon=”Defaults-circle”]Buying JSE shares has never been this convenient and easy. #myfirstshare
View more JSE shares for sale – here.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
<a href="https://www.sashares.co.za/distell-shares">Credits: SA Shares™</a><iframe class="stock_frame" width="100%" height="1200px" src="https://www.profiledata.co.za/brokersites/SAShares/Summary.aspx?c=DST"></iframe>